2017 smart fortwo Seattle WA
For those who think outside the box, the 2017 smart fortwo is the way to go. Always ahead of the game in technology and efficiency, the fortwo is an agile compact that takes cleverness to the extreme. Small enough to fit into the tiniest of parking sports but large enough to fit two adults comfortably, the smart fortwo turns your daily commute into an experience all its own. Add in alloy wheels, LED lighting, and unique bicolor concepts that really make it stand out, and you've got a small car with big personality.
The interior of the 2017 smart fortwo mixes colors to create a unique character that is all your own doing. Available ambient lighting through fiber-optic cables located in the door panels and foot wells produce a soft, relaxing lighting that makes the fortwo really feel like you are at home. Customizable fabric upholstery provides a contrast to the rest of your fortwo giving it an unmistakable look, and available infotainment systems keep you entertained for the duration of the trip.
Multifunction Steering Wheel
The new fortwo's multifunction sports steering wheel with perforated leather and grey topstitching allows the driver to have access to integrated buttons that control hands-free technology, cruise control, infotainment, and more.
It's surprisingly spacious in the cargo area! Featuring 12.4 cubic feet of cargo space, the smart fortwo can hold more than you would guess. You can even fold down the passenger seat to extend your cargo options or fold out the split tailgate for easy loading.
An available panoramic sunroof made of breakage-resistant polycarbonate allows smart fortwo drivers to get plenty of light, creating a greater feeling of space. What's more, a slight tint keeps 60% of the sun’s energy and 100% of UV radiation outside.
Test Drive the 2017 smart fortwo in Seattle WA
Because the 2017 smart fortwo is more compact than most of the other vehicles on tha road, it comes standard with some pretty amazing safety features to help keep you and your passenger safe. These include:
- Electronic stability program
- Anti-lock braking system with electronic brake force distribution
- Crosswind Assist
- Hill Start Assist
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Tridion safety cell in black
- Cruise control with limiter
- Airbags for driver and passenger
- Side airbags for driver and passenger (combined head/thorax bag)
- Kneebag for driver
- Three-point seat belts with belt tensioners and belt force limiters
- Seat belt reminder warning for driver and passenger
- i-Size child seat attachment system on passenger seat with manual airbag deactivation
- Crash sensor for activation of hazard warning lights
- drive lock – automatic door locking when the vehicle is in motion
- Door mirror with spherically curved mirror glass on the driver's side.
Want to see the fun and unique 2017 smart fortwo for yourself? Stop by Mercedes-Benz of Seattle and take one for a test drive today!